Sunday, March 28, 2010

week 9 - Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

wow, didn't think I would make it this far and with time...

Reflect on your learning journey
What a great programme, however i now have about 10 accounts with different user names and passwords, but a great exercise to see what other services are uot there to share and store information.

At least one thing that stood out for you and how you will use it in your role.
I use most these applications already, but I think getting my head around the application from web to daily life is useful. I also think the programme will help my share with friends, family and customers how to move through the digital word and share information will be useful.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! ust one last thing- could you post your Zoho document to your blog- then you're all done! Glad you've enjoyed the programme!

    ReplyDelete